- Finland, Music and Equity wp.me/p2abHZ-2A9 1 year ago
- Thinking about Equity-Based Transport Systems: Get Ready to Embrace Complexity (or Get Off the Bridge) wp.me/p2abHZ-2A5 1 year ago
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: The Path to Social Sustainability wp.me/p2abHZ-2A0 2 years ago
- “The Social Life of Small Urban Spaces” 26 July 2014
- Surprising Things You Never Knew About Transport 24 July 2014
- Women in Transport – As seen from Uganda 23 July 2014
- Getting ready for Earth Car Free Day (in 2001) 20 July 2014
- World Car Free Day 2014: “La femme est l’avenir de l’homme” 16 July 2014
- Helsinki: Toward a “Better than car” transportation system 13 July 2014
- Running out of cars? Let’s have a closer look at the evidence 12 July 2014
- World Streets nominates City of Paris for International Transport Entrepreneurship Award 12 July 2014
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading