- Finland, Music and Equity wp.me/p2abHZ-2A9 1 year ago
- Thinking about Equity-Based Transport Systems: Get Ready to Embrace Complexity (or Get Off the Bridge) wp.me/p2abHZ-2A5 1 year ago
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: The Path to Social Sustainability wp.me/p2abHZ-2A0 1 year ago
- Why the Dutch cycle (It’s not an accident) 10 December 2013
- Bicycling to Solve Traffic Congestion in Penang 7 December 2013
- Penang report excerpts: Pedestrian Overpasses 28 November 2013
- Rethinking Transport and Public Space in Penang 27 November 2013
- Dead End in Brazil: Interview with Bolivar Torres, O Globo Brazil. 26 November 2013
- Carsharing in Hungary – Starting from scratch 25 November 2013
- Sustainable Penang: Final Phase 1 Report 21 November 2013
- Come out and claim the road – by Sunita Narain 20 November 2013
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading