- Government, Civil Society and The Commons sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/gov… https://t.co/KeGYB88liz 1 day ago
- Peer exchange on PTMP tasks and accomplishments to date sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/pee… https://t.co/Ttmv14Xt4X 2 days ago
- The NGO Dialogue Challenge sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/the… https://t.co/EUgkf3k60N 1 week ago
- Government, Civil Society and The Commons 29 July 2016
- Support World Streets and get her home on time 29 July 2016
- Penang: Peer exchange on PTMP tasks and accomplishments to date 27 July 2016
- Moldova New Mobility Dialogues: Getting around here 25 July 2016
- The Penang NGO Challenge Dialogue 19 July 2016
- Sustainable Transportation – 101 Things You Have to Keep Your Eye On 16 July 2016
- * BETTER * CHEAPER * FASTER Penang Transport Master Plan . Media release of 13 July 2015 14 July 2016
- World Streets supports Sustainable Penang Transport Initiative 13 July 2016
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading