- Bicycle Helmet discussions warm up in Sustainable Penang WhatsApp forum sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/bic… https://t.co/fg3gb34xVC 1 day ago
- Sustainable Penang/New Mobility Agenda Publications sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/sus… https://t.co/KQNqG57Fj0 1 day ago
- Working Groups: Facts and Strategies sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/wor… https://t.co/6M0S1jPEHS 2 days ago
- Bicycle Helmet discussions warm up in Sustainable Penang WhatsApp forum 4 February 2016
- Sustainable Penang/New Mobility Agenda Publications 4 February 2016
- Other useful Sustainable Penang references 2 February 2016
- Sustainable Penang’s Online 24/7 Open Town Hall Meeting 2 February 2016
- On the Sustainable Penang 24/7 Citizen Forum and the divergence of ideas 30 January 2016
- World City Cycling Forum on Facebook Tops 400 Members for First Time 27 January 2016
- We have no money gentlemen, so we shall have to think. 27 January 2016
- Talking Modern Trams (And Global Transport Strategies) in Penang 26 January 2016
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading