- Finland, Music and Equity wp.me/p2abHZ-2A9 3 years ago
- Thinking about Equity-Based Transport Systems: Get Ready to Embrace Complexity (or Get Off the Bridge) wp.me/p2abHZ-2A5 3 years ago
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: The Path to Social Sustainability wp.me/p2abHZ-2A0 3 years ago
- Bravo Gurgaon: Implementing a Step By Step CFD Strategy 4 November 2015
- Gender Mainstreaming: A Reminder 4 November 2015
- Discussion: Gender Mainstreaming in Rural Transport 3 November 2015
- Op-Ed: Sandton Ecomobility Month – More Ambition Needed 2 November 2015
- World Streets reporting from Johannesburg EcoMobility 2015 1 November 2015
- Following and learning from Johannesburg’s EcoMobility Month 1 November 2015
- Conference 16 Nov. 2015, Brussels: Smart Mobility Planning 29 October 2015
- From the archives: Lee Schipper on the Perils of Asia’s Hyper-Motorization 15 October 2015
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading