- Finland, Music and Equity wp.me/p2abHZ-2A9 2 years ago
- Thinking about Equity-Based Transport Systems: Get Ready to Embrace Complexity (or Get Off the Bridge) wp.me/p2abHZ-2A5 2 years ago
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: The Path to Social Sustainability wp.me/p2abHZ-2A0 3 years ago
- Greek Crisis: Why Greece’s Lenders Need to Suffer 3 August 2015
- International networking to support Sustainable Penang project 30 July 2015
- More on Illich, Energy and Equity 29 July 2015
- From Streetsblog: Uber’s Making Traffic Worse 23 July 2015
- Greek Crisis:”Greece must sign a deal now” 23 July 2015
- Climate Change 101: Thinking about Illich, Energy and Equity 23 July 2015
- Sometimes sleeps for years 21 July 2015
- Critiquing the Penang Transport Master Plan (2013-2030) s 20 July 2015
- Transportation Innovation and Reform: Finding the Way to Social Sustainability 1 July 2012
- World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 18, No. 1 15 April 2012
- We’ve never needed geniuses more than now. 26 March 2012
- Weekend Musing: Less, More and Mozart 25 March 2012
- Transport, Equity and Safe Streets: A Tale of Two Cities 24 March 2012
- Late Night Thoughts on Equity from Helsinki 17 March 2012
- Editorial: On the plane to Helsinki 14 March 2012
- Crowdsourcing Equity/Transport/ Helsinki 13 March 2012
Useful Links(Section to follow)
Category Archives: knowledge
Which of the following is more likely to get you to drive slower down a street? Or to get the majority of car drivers on that street to slow down?
• A long talk with a friend about the dangers of speeding to yourself and others.
• A newly posted sign announcing a lower speed limit.
• A stop sign placed in the middle of the block.
• A series of speed bumps along the road. Continue reading